On Wednesday, we received another of those milestone phone calls. Our agency called with a court date for us - December 5th!!! We leave December 1st!! We are very excited to go back to see our girl! Even more excited to bring her home with us at the end of this trip. We are combining the 2nd and 3rd trips which means we will be in Russia for the holidays! And we will be spending Christmas with our Little Miss!!! Our first as our little family of 3! So once again we are off and running. There is lots to do before we can get back to our girl!!
I am so excited for you two! How amazing to spend Christmas together as a family with Little Miss, although we will certainly miss you guys here at home. Does this mean we don't need to get all twenty containers of Christmas decorations out of the attic this year? Bill sure must be thrilled about that. What a joyous New Year we all have ahead of us. I can hardly wait to meet her! Have a wonderful and safe trip. Oh, stay warm. Love, Robert
ReplyDeleteHoly cow that was quick! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a special Christmas for your precious family! I will be praying for all of you and I can't wait to see photos! I will miss seeing you over Christmas again this year, but maybe next year when we come down, I can meet her. Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness I am sooo excited!!! I can't wait to meet her. What a special Christmas this will be. Love you guys! xo
ReplyDelete