It was a big week around here with Little Miss starting preschool.
Last week we went to her open house to meet her teachers and see her classroom. That morning, she was waking up and starting her morning chat in her crib. I could see her on the monitor laying there but she started saying "No no no!" and "Mine mine mine!" I guess that was her mental prep for school!
This week was the real first day. She tried on her entirely too large backpack before we left the house. It didn't look so big until after I had it monogrammed!
Juliana keeps her arm in the air when she holds a purse. With her backpack, both arms stayed up.
Daddy walking her in to school.
Outside of her classroom.
Quickly making new friends.
Actually, I think she was just laying it all on the table for this little guy. In their toddler language, I imagine it went like this:
"Look I'm bossy. I like to be in charge. If you get that, we will get along just fine"
Isn't that sweet!
With this in mind, I received the best news of the day when I picked her up. Her teacher told me she did great, just checked out everything and got along well with others. I made her repeat that-she got along well with others!
We received good reports each day. She is attending 3 mornings a week. It was difficult to send her but we know it will be good for her. She loves to spend time with other kids. We look forward to watching her grow and learn throughout the school year.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
What a big day that was! She is so brave and so outgoing, what a natural she will be at school. Our little leader will surely be in charge! Love the personalized backpack too!
ReplyDelete