Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me
On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains...
Today, I am grateful for His great love. One year ago today, we were in a baby home in Saint Petersburg, Russia meeting our precious child. Our beautiful, sweet girl. Our strong, brave girl. Our joyful girl.
It is a day I will never forget. I love that we have a video of those first moments together. Although, the footage is terrible because Bill is nervously attempting to hold the camera, pull toys out of the bag, and take it all in. But as he focuses in on her you hear him whisper, almost to himself, "She's beautiful." I know at that instant he fell in love with our daughter.
During our first visits, she amazed us with her spunky, joyful spirit. Today we know that was just a tiny glimpse of what was within her. She has blossomed in to a ray of sunshine that radiates joy. Tonight we had dinner at my parents house. As usual, Juliana was the entertainment. Hearing my Dad laugh so hard at her funny chit chat and expressions, fills my heart.
In our car ride this morning, I felt an overwhelming gratitude. Thankful for the privilege of being her Mommy.
Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
+088+(2).jpg)
Love that song :)
ReplyDeleteOh Yes, what a joyful blessing sweet Juliana is!!She is, indeed, your special, loving, happy precious gift from God! She makes everyone smile and feel blessed by her sweet, fun-filled ways. Juliana is filled with love and she gives it to us everytime we are with her. Thank God for his special little gift, not only to you as her Mommy & Daddy, but to us as her "BaBa" & "PopPop"! She fills us with love & joy!
ReplyDeleteLove, BaBa & PopPop
It is amazing to think back to those early videos and pictures. My how she has changed in just one year. She has so much life and personality bursting from her. She has changed our lives forever. You have changed her life forever. You and Bill are such amazing parents together! We are all blessed. We are all thankful. Love, Uncle Robert
ReplyDeleteShe is the most precious gift and a true joy to be around. I am counting the days until I get to see her again!
ReplyDelete