Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Autumn Treat...Florida Style

We pulled up to swim lessons today only to discover the pumpkin patch has arrived!! 
Where else can you wear a bathing suit to look at pumpkins? 

 
Juliana was so excited!  I was too...I almost forgot we were there for a swim lesson.
Afterwards she looked for her perfect pumpkin.
 

 She found one she liked,

 
tried to pick it up,
 
 
but it was too heavy!

 
 
Daddy ( as our big girl now calls him, no more Dada!) surprised us to watch her lesson. 
He bought his girl 2 pumpkins. 
Something tells me we will be getting more pumpkins this year!
And we need a fall bathing suit for pictures!
Swim lessons are going to be fun this month!

1 comment:

  1. Happy FALL! That is MY kind of Pumpkin Patching...bathing suit...flip flops...what else could you need?! I am thinking your theme of the month should be...you can never have enough pumpkins! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete