Monday, October 17, 2011

0 to 60 in a single phone call

Finally, it happened.  We received the phone call!!!! Our agency called to tell us they had a little girl for us! The following day a video of her arrived. She is absolutely precious. Just beautiful. I can't even tell you how many times we have watched it! We consulted a doctor specializing in international adoption and received a good report.

The other important news of that phone call was that if we accepted this referral we would be meeting her in less than 2 weeks! That is the amusing part of this process so much waiting and now we are in a sprint. So here we go - to Russia! Can't wait!!  Time to pack!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your referral, we are awaiting a referral from Vladivostock for a little girl.I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! When are you going?
    Emil me if you want, we are going back 11/5.
    Crystaldechant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!!!! I can only imagine how excited both of you are. I am looking forward to the pics you will post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome. Very happy for you both. You both will be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe and wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. Bring lots of pictures for us to see. I am so happy for you both! Keep us posted! Debbie Merlino

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you both! Have a great trip. Can't wait til you get back to hear all about it. Denise Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzy and Bill!!!! I'm sooo excited for you two! And thanks for keeping us up to date while your'e away on this amazing adventure...finally!!! Can't wait to finally meet your new addition - she's a lucky, lucky little girl! Leigh & Bill Dawson

    ReplyDelete