Saturday, October 22, 2011

One Giant Step Closer

We have made it to Moscow!  Both legs went smooth.  Singapore Air from Houston to Moscow was like a stage show.  All of the female flight attendants were perfectly groomed with the same up do and they looked to be the same height & size!  They wear these fitted, asian-inspried costumes/uniforms.  Very interesting!  At least for the first few hours, by hour ten I was not as entertained.
We are spending the night in Moscow.  Taking the Sapsan high speed train to Saint Petersburg tomorrow.  We are getting closer!!

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you two arrived in Moscow safe & sound! The Flight Attendants sound like they are straight off the PanAm TV show. At least you were entertained for a while. Hope you stay warm and have enough energy to see a bit of Moscow. Looking forward to seeing the exciting updates you will be posting over the next week! Have fun on the high speed train tomorrow. So happy for you both. Almost there! Love, Robert, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you arrived safely. I tracked your flight last night. Admittedly, I took some catnaps while you were over the water (as I hope you did), but caught back up over Norway. There's a big tennis tournament in Moscow this weekend, so if you see any players before you leave for SP, you can bring me an autograph as a souvenir. Oh, and some socks... Looking forward to more posts and pics as your journey continues. Do they have a Sapsan tracker? Love, A.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You survived 10 hours sitting next to that guy Bill. Congratulations, that alone is remarkable!

    Patrick B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! You are sooo close! Glad your flights were smooth and timely. Can't wait to hear more. Denise Y

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy, I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy yourselves and take lots of video. It's such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike & Terry AndersonOctober 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM

    Mike and I have been thinking about you guys a lot! Thanks for the updates on the blog. Safe travels!!! This is great scrapbooking moments!

    ReplyDelete