OK, looks as though you had better keep the food coming or little Miss Juliana will go after it herself!! Wow!! She likes what she sees! She is so precious!! I can't say that enough!! You, Mommy & Daddy, look like you are so happy & enjoying every minute of this beautiful blessing!! Thanks for the pictures--we love them! Love to you three, Gamma & Grandpa
Well I just have to say how happy, cute, exciting, HUNGRY, well adapted, and most of all, like a family you all look in the fantastic photos! I here I am going to have to share my bananas with her! I guess we might need to buy two bunches a day now! We'll get along just fine. Wait until she can eat baby carrots as a snack! We'll really need to stock up! Keek the photos coming when you have time. We love them! Have a great day new family! Love you all, Uncle Robert
Picture#1...Suzy, you have it all together. Even though Juliana has her feet on the table...where are the shoes with the 25 degree weather...Suzy has the smile of a well-together mommy. Picture #2...and why is her food pulled away from her? LOL And Picture #3...reach Juliana reach. I knew you could get it!!! LOLOLOL. I love every one of these pictures. They are truly pricesless. Just laugh..laugh...laugh. It's just so fun. Suzy, with her feet up on the table, I'm thinking she might be ready for a pedicure...jk!! And, Bill, the joy in your eyes...the best ever!!!
Wow. Macie and Ben are going to love her, as they will be her personal vacuum cleaners at meal time. I'm a little disappointed that she has the spoon in her right hand, but perhaps it's just because she has the bread in her dominant left hand. Glad to see Suzy has become a lefty for the sake of motherhood. Looks like you all are adjusting to each other quite well and we are counting the days until you come home and we can replicate this scene at a local restaurant. Seasons 52? Hmm... Love, Aunt Linda
Whew- thank goodness for more pictures, I need my Juliana fix! I am beyond thrilled that her pigs are on the table, I mean- where else should they be? She is going to be just a ball of fun to watch grow, explore and learn and what is going to be even more fun is to watch you and Bill evolving, too. I love this new family and can't wait to see it all first hand. Much love....
OK, looks as though you had better keep the food coming or little Miss Juliana will go after it herself!! Wow!! She likes what she sees! She is so precious!! I can't say that enough!! You, Mommy & Daddy, look like you are so happy & enjoying every minute of this beautiful blessing!! Thanks for the pictures--we love them!
ReplyDeleteLove to you three, Gamma & Grandpa
Well I just have to say how happy, cute, exciting, HUNGRY, well adapted, and most of all, like a family you all look in the fantastic photos! I here I am going to have to share my bananas with her! I guess we might need to buy two bunches a day now! We'll get along just fine. Wait until she can eat baby carrots as a snack! We'll really need to stock up! Keek the photos coming when you have time. We love them! Have a great day new family! Love you all, Uncle Robert
ReplyDeletePicture#1...Suzy, you have it all together. Even though Juliana has her feet on the table...where are the shoes with the 25 degree weather...Suzy has the smile of a well-together mommy. Picture #2...and why is her food pulled away from her? LOL And Picture #3...reach Juliana reach. I knew you could get it!!! LOLOLOL. I love every one of these pictures. They are truly pricesless. Just laugh..laugh...laugh. It's just so fun. Suzy, with her feet up on the table, I'm thinking she might be ready for a pedicure...jk!! And, Bill, the joy in your eyes...the best ever!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!!! She looks like she knows how to handle the spoon. Mommy and Daddy look like pros. :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Macie and Ben are going to love her, as they will be her personal vacuum cleaners at meal time. I'm a little disappointed that she has the spoon in her right hand, but perhaps it's just because she has the bread in her dominant left hand. Glad to see Suzy has become a lefty for the sake of motherhood. Looks like you all are adjusting to each other quite well and we are counting the days until you come home and we can replicate this scene at a local restaurant. Seasons 52? Hmm... Love, Aunt Linda
ReplyDeleteWhew- thank goodness for more pictures, I need my Juliana fix! I am beyond thrilled that her pigs are on the table, I mean- where else should they be? She is going to be just a ball of fun to watch grow, explore and learn and what is going to be even more fun is to watch you and Bill evolving, too. I love this new family and can't wait to see it all first hand.
ReplyDeleteMuch love....