Friday, December 16, 2011

From Dad

I promise...

    to put your needs ahead of my own

    to unconditionally love

    to consider your feelings

    to listen

    to be there

    to protect

    to allow you to grow and be special

    to teach

    to encourage

    to provide

    to practice patience

Love,
Dad

7 comments:

  1. OMG__I can not tell you how I am so moved by all the post___ This poem is wonderful___ Today is just the beginning of a wonderful life and with so much love and giving what more would one ask for. Your journey has brought you to the happiest place in your life now. God has given you a wonderful path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, I have no doubts that you will be an amazing father. You give no less than 100% to everything you do. The love you have shown over the years to Suzy and to our family is proof enough that you are committed being the best Dad possible for your little one. How brave to take the time to express it in words fo all to see. My thoughts are with you, Suzy, and Little Miss as you start this fantastic journey together today. Love you all! Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bill, we are so very proud of you! This precious baby girl is so blessed to have you for her Dad whose love for her is unconditional! Sometimes being a Dad can be difficult, but it is also one of the best rewards in life as well! We are so thankful to God for giving you & Suzy this wonderful baby girl on whom to shower your abundance of love. May God bless the three of you in this new life together as a family. We love you all. Kent & Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read your blog- cant wait to meet your new addition- how wonderful for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You will be challenged like you never have been before and your heart will hurt with each tear that falls from her eyes, BUT there is not a more rewarding job to have in this world. Congratulations Klein FAMILY!
    We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved to see the sweet little pictures and love her name. I think there is nothing more special than having names that come from special people in your family. Of course that is because mine is also my great grandmother's madien name. We can't wait to meet her and hope you guys are enjoying every minute. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the poem and you owe me a box of Kleenex! As I read the description of your own father, I think those traits are definitely in you. I have always seen you very warm, kind and always see the love you have in Suzy and the family. Also, it seems like you are always having fun!!
    I cannot wait to hang out with the Klein FAMILY!!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete