Saturday, December 3, 2011

Quick Update

We're back in St. Petersburg tonight.  We took the high speed Sapsan train from Moscow to St. Petersburg.  We decided to stay at the Crowne Plaza on this trip.  We looked at their rooms when we were here last time and liked the layout of one in particular.  They had us in the wrong room at first but they quickly corrected it.  We are all unpacked and settled in for our stay.  We spoke to our coordinator.  She will meet with us tomorrow to prepare for court.  Court is scheduled for 1:00 on Monday.  Everyone please say a prayer for us.  The great news is we get to see Little Miss Monday morning!  We can not wait to see her sweet face again.  That's all for now.  We're very tired tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Oh boy!! You get to see your precious little one, and I can't wait to hear all about it. Give her a BIG, BIG HUG for us!! Tell her all the family can hardly wait to see her!
    Glad the trip is complete for now and you are settled into your "home away from home". Hope now you will be able to relax and get some rest and maybe have some fun. The relaxing will probably come after the court date, right? Know we will all be praying for all to go well, and for it to be over quickly. We love you (&, yes, we miss you). Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy for you all I do not have the words to express__ all I feel is joy and the thought of how happy and loved you will all be as a family___ My prayers are with you. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with court. Im sure you have nothing to worry about, ours was super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope the almost lost luggage and wrong hotel room are the biggest wrinkles in this journey. We will be thinking about you as you head to court and I hope your visit beforehand brings a calmness to you in court. Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Suzy. Good luck in court on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to follow your updates...I can't wait to.hear thay all goes well!!! Love you!! Debby Benfield

    ReplyDelete