We are thrilled to introduce you to our daughter, Juliana Kent.
She is named Juliana in honor of Bill's father, Julius. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting him, through the years Bill has told me so much about him. All his stories reflect his Dad's warm, kind and loving nature. Julius was a patient father, who listened to his children, all the while having fun. We pray that the memory of Julius will live in his precious granddaughter and that she will possess his beautiful attributes.
Her middle name is after my mother, Kent. Yes, her name is Kent. My mother is named after her great grandmother's maiden name. So Juliana is also named after her great great great grandmother. I am blessed to have a mom who truly shows me, and all of her family, unconditional love. When she met Bill, she loved him as much as her own. She is thoughtful and generous. I am blessed to have a beautiful relationship with her. When Bill and I started this journey, he gave me a bracelet that says "Mothers and daughters share an everlasting bond". I have worn it everyday of our trip. That is my prayer for our sweet girl. That we will have our own special relationship.
Yay. I’ve been refreshing this page like I do when I’m waiting for concert tickets to go on sale and I feel like I just got front row seats! So happy everyone can finally meet Juliana. If even only a little of the greatness of her namesakes rubs off on her, she is sure to be an incredible girl. She’s already incredible in my eyes/heart. I hope things went well today and continue to go as well as they have these last two weeks. Can’t wait to hear more stories of life with Bill, Suzy, and Juliana. Love, Aunt Linda
ReplyDeleteJULIANA....beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Months of curiosity are finally answered. I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Denise Y
ReplyDeleteWHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! She looks so cute in her little outfit & snowsuit! The first of many adorable outfits, we know for sure. I'm so relieved you announced the name! Such a long, but worthwhile wait it has been not being able to tell anyone. I am sure that she will hold those traits of Bill's father and that you will indeed have that special everlasting bond. We are all so thrilled for the three of you. We can't wait to meet Juliana and begin to form our own bond with her. Enjoy today and every special day from now. We look forward to hearing all about them! Love you all, Uncle Robert
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is just beautiful! I love the name! Safe travels home!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful and Suzy you owe me a box of klennex, too!! Love the meaning of her name!! I cannot wait until the next blog to read more about the journey in Russia. Be safe and take care! XOXO!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little granddaughter! I am thankful for her and very proud that she will carry my name! I feel so honored as I told you & Bill when you told us her middle name. May God bless her always.
ReplyDeleteWe have all been so anxiously awaiting this blog with the introduction with pictures & name for all your friends & family to see. Awesome Day!!! Better than a birthday or Christmas. We are again grandparents & this is just as special as the birth of Emily & Chaise who are our precious first & second grandchildren. Now Juliana will be with them, so very loved & dear to our hearts. We are so thankful that you have blessed us with this beautiful little girl. God is so good!! We must thank him & praise him for this wonderful gift!
We love you, Juliana Kent, & anxiously await meeting you & playing with you. There will be lots of hugs & kisses when we get our chance to bond.
Love to you all, Proud Gamma & Proud Grandpa
Hi Gorgeous Girl, welcome to the family! Juliana Kent is a beautiful strong name for one blessed little girl. So happy she has found her forever home in your arms...not to mention that Ross family is quite a group. One lucky little girl! Hurry up and get her accustomed to you two so I can fly down to Florida and get my hands on her. I cannot wait! Thank you for blogging, it makes my day and makes me feel so connected to everything that is going on.
ReplyDeleteWe love you Juliana!
Aunt Dee, Uncle Bill, Mackenzie and Max.
Oh Suzy, what a sweet and precious little girl she is!!! And I love her name! The picture of the 3 of you is so perfect...I am so joyful that God brought this family together like only He could. I have so enjoyed following your journey and I can't wait to meet her!!! I love all 3 of you!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Joyce, Chris and Truett
Hi Susy........ Sooooooooooooooo happy for you. She is absolutely beautiful. I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs. What a beautiful story book with a happy ending! What a lucky little girl Ms. Juliana is. I wish you and Bill all the happiness in the world - Juliana is so lucky to have parents like you. Love all the pictures.. I'm telling you, Juliana looks just like you. Sorry Bill LOL. Can't wait to see you when you get home. Enjoy the rest of your stay and have a wonderful Christmas as a family.. Debbie
ReplyDeleteSuzy - Oh, I love that name - it's beautiful! You have been in my thoughts the past couple of days and your pictures and commentary are great. Wishing you and Bill the happiest of holiday seasons (which I know is already true! :)) Can't wait to meet the beautiful Juliana. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy - she is one lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! xoxoxo Erin