Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Just wanted to give a quick update.  We are still fighting colds around here.  Bill is much improved, now I seem to have the worst of it.  Bill has been amazing.  We both took a nap when Juliana took hers.  He let his two girls sleep a little longer,  while he prepared Juliana's lunch, and even had a fresh diaper waiting for her.  He continues to show me what I've known for a very long time: He is an incredible person, a wonderful husband, and a fantastic dad.  So today I'm thankful for Bill.  Thankful that together we are a great team.  Thankful that we are parents to this precious girl.  And I am thankful that one week from today we will be heading home.  We miss our family and friends more than we can express.
I know Juliana's followers need their daily photo fix so here she is.  Our bread-loving beautiful girl!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Bill! After 12 years of marriage it is so nice to be reminded of why you married him and I know you, you have probably already told him a million times just how thankful you are to have him.
    We are thankful you all decided to take this journey. We are all thankful that Juliana is part of your family and adjusting so well. We are even more thankful that you share her with us and blog about it. Thankfulness all the way around!
    Much love to you all- get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, keep the thankfulness going. We are also thankful that one week from today we will be readying ourselves to go to the airport to pick up this wonderful family of three!!! Yes, we also know how great Bill is & that he will do anything he possibly can for you, Suzy, & now, of course, Juliana, too!! Thank God for this beautiful union of the three of you. May he bless the remainder of this time before you return to your home, family & friends. Also, thank God for making little Juliana such a wonderful eater, sleeper, and adaptable beautiful baby girl. May you all have a restful, healing sleep. Thanks for this up-date & awesome picture! The blog up-dates are the highlight of our day--what an addiction!!Love to you all, Gamma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for continuing to post these fabulous pictures of Juliana! Bread lover...girl after my own heart. I am right there with you, Juliana. I have to say I could live on rolls myself. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good, Suzy. But am glad to hear that Bill is feeling better. He is and will continue to be a good daddy, taking Juliana on errands and I'm sure they will have a favorite place to have lunch. I can picture it now. Such fun!! Healing and blessings to the three of you!! Love each of you, Chuck, Angie, Emily & Chaise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait until her cousin teaches her how to put honey on a roll. I hope everyone is feeling better. I’m thankful for all of you, working as a team to help each other through this time away. Less than a week now. You can see the finish line. And your girl is carbo loading so she has enough energy to get to the end. We love you! Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always thinking our you, Bill and Juliana! The wonderful Klein family!!

    Merry Christmas and we will catch up when you get home and get settle in!! Love, Terry

    ReplyDelete